[ QUOTE ]
Chris Daughtry may surpass all those guys.
[/ QUOTE ]
You just lost all credibility.
Guys, I ain't talking about guys who can sing the panties right off women with their love songs [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I'm talking about guys who can just flat out let it rip, not just classic rock but new rock too. IMO, Bryan Johnson is in a class of his own, then Bon Scott, Chris Cornell, James Hetfield, and new rock guys, the guy from Buckcherry, The fella from Shinedown, somebody help me out with the name, the guy from 3 Days Grace, don't know his name either. When it's all said and done though, Chris Daughtry may surpass all those guys. Not only can he let it rip like nobody's business, he has the voice for slow songs.
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
[ QUOTE ]
Chris Daughtry may surpass all those guys.
[/ QUOTE ]
You just lost all credibility.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Why's that?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Some hack game showing winning, half assed singer passing the likes of Hetfield, Cornell, and countless others. Please.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
He didn't win [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Right. There was the big argument that he was the "real winner" though.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
When ya talk about the best voices..I think you include folks whose voice is unique and unmistakable...Corgan, Axl Rose, Ozzy, MJ Keenan,Vedder etc...and Bon Scott blows Johnson outta da water!...when those folks sing there is an unmistakable sound and feel to the music..there is no question who you are hearing. And that American Idol guy listed on here blows..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Yeah, besides, I said he "may" surpass them, not that he will [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Trust me, there's no chance in that happening.
I'm not a huge fan of his, I think his lyrics are cheesey, but Dio has an awesome voice.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
yeah...Holy Diver is one of the best albums from the 80s...Danzig's debut as well.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks